Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Did I mention that I hate the wind???

Today was decent outside. 45ish, cloudy/partly sunny skies. Not too bad for March 12th. Or so I thought. Get the bibs on, socks, yada yada yada, do downstairs to put the shoes on and I hear the wind hammering the siding. Patio furniture blowing all over the place. I find out that those bastard trash idiots (again) haven't set the recyling bin upside down so the wind blows it, I find out later, about a 1/4 mile down the road. Sooooooo. I wimp out and ride the Johhny G for an eternity; 90 minutes. At least Colbert was on and a pretty decent stand up was on comedy central. FWIW-legs feel much better now. Not sure that would've been the case had I rode the fixie for 90 min or so in that wind.

No comments:





Powered By Blogger