Thursday, May 28, 2009

It's been a while.

I've been doing intervals now for 3 weeks. I figured it's probably a good idea since I have a race on Sunday. ....
Anyway. The weather a week ago was absolutely phenomenal. This week? Not so much. Still got some good sessions in. My legs have been feeling fairly good except for today. Tabata intervals are killers. I was lazy and had World Cup glue my tubies; I wouldn't have had time this week and I want them for the race PLUS I wanted the wheels checked out by someone who knows what they're doing.
I hope to at least hang with the pack on Sunday. It's my 1st Masters crit and I know it'll be faster than the 5's were, but hopefully, a bit less sketchy. At least Kevin Breckenmaker will be there; a familiar face. Or ass, depending on where I'll be.....
And some good news, I think/hope. Sarah's new soccer team won't be playing a tournament over Iron Cross weekend PLUS their tournaments are late summer so it shouldn't interfere too much with cross season, although the league games are on Sunday, I think, so we'll have to see. Maybe I'll finally get to do Granogue?

No comments:





Powered By Blogger