Friday, January 28, 2011

That's all, folks.

After mulling it around a while, I have decided that with the new year I need a new attitude. No more suckage. After a fairly good season, albeit lighter in schedule than the past 2 yrs, I am not sucking. At least not a lot :-) Therefore, boom! goes the blog. I will replace it with another when I get some time to play around with it. As for now, weight training, running (uugghh), pilates, and some skiing to take up my time, as well as some riding. Later folks, and peace out ;-)
Here it is, the new bloggie! Complete with no suckage!
http://ohnoiaintsuckingnomore.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

cxstraggler said...

Thats it compadre!time to take it to the next level. I had my best year ever this year as well. missed the podium but 5 in top 15 and one 6th place! Gotta push it to the next level or just be a spectator. You are a mean lean cycling machine. Keep up the training man! sorry been in the 50's down here and no snow!!





Powered By Blogger