Sunday, July 12, 2009

A little ring day.

After killing my legs at the World Cup Sat AM hammerfest, thanks to the testosterone twins, Scotty and Rod, I went out for a nice, easy, flattish (as flat as it gets around here) ride out towards Mechanicsburg. I made the essential ride along McCormick road; essential because it's just plain fun annd beatiful, plus it's good for some good views. Early and you'll likely see someone fly fishing, which, although it's not my cup-o-tea, is sure purdy to see. Later and you may see a young lass in a bikini enjoying the water. I saw neither today. Oh well. IDID, however, see a DeLorean coming the other way. That is certainly something you don't see every day. Rode past a dad and his 2 youngish kids, on full road bikes (looked to be 7-9ish) out for a spin. Just took it easy. Had a great 36 mile ride.

No comments:





Powered By Blogger